Hilton Manager, eCommerce Consulting Group in Addison, Texas
***The location for this position can be Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; or Orlando, FL; with Dallas preferred***
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
The Hilton’s Americas Regional Marketing Team is responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through focused Destination Marketing, hotel-level eCommerce Consulting, and a series of Specialty functions. As the Manager, eCommerce Consulting, you will play a critical role in crafting and executing eCommerce and Marketing activities on behalf of our hotel partners and brands across the Americas.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver the strategy and outlook for defined region, brands, customer segments and customer origin
- Develop digital optimization plans to maximize conversion, share, and revenue for key hotels
- Field and resolve in-depth and multi-faceted eCommerce inquiries from hotels via Salesforce to drive performance across multiple lines of business
- Provide ongoing guidance to Specialists regarding subject-matter expertise
- Conduct ad hoc consultations and follows up with assessments and action plans
- Collaborate with internal partners to complete projects and hotel requests, including Social Media, Paid Media, Content, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Media, Revenue Management, Destination Marketing, Email Marketing, Brand Performance Support, and more
- Provide in-depth analyses to address hotel performance, opportunity, diagnose major problems, identify and action on solutions
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Passionate Customer Service professionals who are committed to delivering an outstanding experience, both to internal and external parties
- Critical thinkers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Interpersonal communicators who will positively influence Hilton’s partners and who will communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, at all levels
- Self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing good judgement
- Accountable individuals who make great use of their time management skills to exceed in meeting deadlines, communicate results, and recommend improvements
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Two (2) years analyzing data and presenting the findings to internal and/or external customers
- Experience working in the Hospitality and/or travel industry
- Marketing experience within the hospitality (hotel) industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven (7) years Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Four (4) years of experience analyzing data and presenting the findings to internal and/or external customers
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Manager, eCommerce Consulting Group
Requisition ID: COR010TB