Hilton Senior Catering Sales Manager - Hilton Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, Georgia
Airport convenience, city style – The Hilton Atlanta Airport is a 507 room business class hotel located just 2 miles from the world’s busiest airport and 8 miles from downtown Atlanta. Our premium north airport location, anchored by the headquarters of both Porsche North America and Delta Air Lines is also close to local shops and restaurants with complimentary airport and local shuttle service. The property boasts 34,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space including two ballrooms, a 100 seat amphitheater and 11,000 sq. ft. atrium space ideal for meals, breaks and exhibits.
What will I be doing?
A Senior Catering Sales Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport is responsible for soliciting, securing and responding to customer inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage and use of event facilities in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Solicit, secure and respond to customer inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage, rental of event facilities and purchase of ancillary services from the hotel
- Host and entertain clients, conduct property tours, promote facilities and services and draft contracts
- Communicate with and provide direction and supervision to team members to execute catering events
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Senior Catering Sales Manager - Hilton Atlanta Airport
Requisition ID: HOT05GZ4