Hilton Catering Sales Manager - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, California
A Catering Sales Manager at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is responsible for soliciting, securing and responding to customer inquiries from the wedding and local social market regarding the purchase of food and beverage and use of event facilities in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of catering sales experience in a luxury hotel preferred
- Sales experience in the local, social and high end corporate market segments
- Strong event planning exposure
- Ability to manage all facets of wedding and high profile events
- Upselling techniques to maximize revenues for each event
- Ability to work in collaboration with sales manager, event supervisors, chef and service teams to exceed guests expectations
The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills located at the gateway of Beverly Hills, the 12-story hotel will occupy a place of distinction directly at the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards. The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills will provide a truly unforgettable experience in the most unique urban oasis of Beverly Hills.
Offering exceptional Waldorf moments that become extraordinary memories,
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills’ unique design and location reinforces its pedigree of true distinction like no other. Personalized service and spacious, luxury appointed accommodations creates an inspiring and elegant experience that’s better than home - a combination of luxury and California ease that has never existed before. At the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, the most luxurious hotel meets the most glamorous coast
A landmark escape like no other, there will be no equivalent. The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills offers the very best in California lifestyle and luxury. It’s unique design will reinforce its pedigree of true distinction in creating those unforgettable experiences.
Through sophisticated design and style, guests will experience a truly timeless, elegant experience that is uncompromising to perfection. Genuine, unobtrusive and highly anticipatory service will inspire within our guests a feeling of belonging. Through authentic interactions and anticipatory service, our guests will experience a strong yearning to return.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Catering Sales Manager - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Requisition ID: HOT05QS2