Hilton Security Supervisor, FT - Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a full time Security Supervisor.
A Security Officer is responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
Perform supervisory, as well as protective and enforcement functions in a courteous and restrained manner in coping with emergencies, undesired conduct, disturbances and threats to life and property. Maintain a safe and secure environment for guests, visitors, and team members.Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions. Evaluate situations and make logical decisions on how to proceed and direct work
- Maintain order in the hotel, dealing with the welfare of guests, assisting with door lock problems, coordinate expedient response to emergency conditions such as fire, fire or safety hazards and threats to life and/or property in a calm, rational and persuasive manner
- Handle undesired conduct, violations of hotel policy and civil laws as warranted for the security and safety of hotel guests, employees, patrons and property.
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Promote safe work practices
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Answer security telephone and safety hotline calls and respond in a timely manner based on priority. Prepare schedules and relate relevant information on house count, conventions, arrivals and departures from each shift.
- Supervision of shift.Supervise all investigations performed on shift
- Provide accurate information to in inquirers for directions and hours of operations
- Receive, record and secure found property. Research and respond to guests inquiries for lost property
- Assist guests with door lock and in room safe problems using moderately complex hand held electronic
- Escort guests and employees as required to parking lots.
- Make recommendations and assist in decisions regarding staffing levels, and discipline on shift
- Administer CPR and First Aid
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Security and Loss Prevention
Title: Security Supervisor, FT - Boca Raton Resort & Club
Requisition ID: HOT05X03