Hilton Personal Assistant to General Manager in Bucharest, Romania
A Personal Assistant to General Manager is responsible to provide the General Manager with administrative support including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements and other general office duties. Assumes full responsibility for all administrative duties in the Executive Office ensuring professional and timely execution of all tasks.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Executive office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the General Manager
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the Corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Handling and maintaining social media data base as support the PR activities
- Having a strong role in building and maintaining the company culture
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Executive Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
- Assist with special projects related to the Executive Office
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
What are we looking for?
A Personal Assistant to General Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong organization skills, multi-task oriented and good time management
- Prepare official correspondence on behalf of the managements to both internal and external communications verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Personal Assistant to General Manager
Requisition ID: HOT05JEG