Hilton Business Development Manager, ResMax Americas in Carrollton, Texas
***The location for this role is virtual/remote***
Hilton Reservations and Customer Care (HRCC) is on a path to revolutionize human hospitality in a digital world, the same way we defined hospitality from its early beginnings. We strive to deliver personalized solutions that inspire a passion for travel, and our goal is to make a lasting impression with every Hilton guest with whom we interact.
What will I be doing?
Are you looking to serve as the key driver of new business into our reservations service? As the Business Development Manager, ResMax Amercas, you will partner with multiple stakeholders (external and internal) to ensure that we are advocating for our customers and delivering the best experience. You will establish relationships with key brand partners and implement creative growth and sales strategies.
This team is dedicated to the growth and development of our premium reservations service, which drives over 70% of our volume. You will influence key partners to accomplish the organization’s mission, goals, and objectives through effective motivation, communication, collaboration, and leadership.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead and drive the growth of our business to meet and exceed volume and property count targets.
- Establish and drive a centralized department Project Management Office (PMO) to standardize methods and processes.
- Develop and deliver management company, ownership group, hotel and/or brand specific business cases to showcase the financial benefits for target hotels.
- Evaluate and streamline business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness, including cross-functional partnership, team member management, operational procedures, etc.
- Purposefully and consistently assess actual metrics against targets and take action as needed
- Manage the project plan, prioritizing and delegating tasks appropriately within the department to ensure the successful and timely completion of goals.
- Influence key partners to accomplish the organization’s mission, goals and objectives through promotion of the ResMax Value Proposition, communication, collaboration, and leadership.
- Collaborate with Vendor Partners to ensure the success of our program in partner locations.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking self-starters, who are passionate about business development and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effectively handles multiple concurrent demands and appropriately prioritizes responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills and reciprocal skills
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills, and builds trust and instills confidence in order to motivate and influence others, including the executive level
- Validated quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong innovation, judgement, problem solving, and conceptual thinking abilities
- Dynamic change leader with an initiative to build, assess, and course correct as needed
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree OR four (4) years of business management experience
- Five (5) years of related hospitality and/or contact center leadership experience
- Two (2) years of experience in project management, meeting project deadlines
- Two (2) years of experience analyzing complex data, including proficiency with business math and metrics
- Two (2) years of experience leading large teams
- Travel 25-30%, including both domestic and international travel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including manipulating Excel spreadsheets
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- Two (2) years of experience working in Reservations, Front Office, Sales or Revenue Management at a Hilton hotel or other major hotel company
- One (1) year of experience with hotels in brand performance support
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or MicroStrategy
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Business Development Manager, ResMax Americas
Requisition ID: HRC010CW