Hilton Commercial Director in Hua HIn, Thailand
The Commercial Director is responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all segments and channels to maximize total revenue and profit performance as well as market share penetration of Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa,owned and managed portfolio in APAC.
This role will drive the planning and execution of the commercial strategy and activity through supporting the Revenue management team, Sales, Catering and Events, Marketing, eCcommerce and Public Relations teams, through working effectively with area support teams. F&B commercial activities will be shared responsibilities with the F&B Manager, Director of Operations, GM and the Commercial Director.
The Commercial Director is a role model for the commercial community within the owned and managed portfolio in APAC, and develops teams and individuals in these functions whilst being a Key business partner to the Hotel General Manager. They support hotels in deriving the most value from Hilton International Sales teams. The Commercial Directors role is key to seize new opportunities through strong customer relations and works as an Ambassador for the company with our Owners and Key Stakeholders.
The role ensures that commercial management strategies are set for all revenue streams and that all systems are used to their full potential to yield the highest possible amount of revenue from all available space, whether in Rooms, Meeting Space, outlets or other revenue departments. Drivingoverall FMS results gaining an Unfair share through a disciplined execution of commercial activities.
A Commercial Director will be lead, coach, develop, recruit and retain future talents. He/she will manage performance, develop and evaluate the commercial team members on the agreed KPI’s, whilst working effectively as part of a 4D structure on property.
- Directly accountable for driving the Top line Budget and Forecast by implementing a commercial strategy and business planthrough to execution using the Hilton Worldwide Commercial Focus process and all available business tools and intelligence available.Deliver as a minimum the budgeted revenues across all revenue streams, To include but not limited; All Rooms, GC&E, F&B, Leisure and Spa with a control on cost of sale, route to market, channel shift and marketing / Ecommerce opportunities.
- Work with the GM, Finance and Operations Directors to ensure profits are maximized in line with TGOP and EBITDA targets set.
Ensure Business Review Guidelines (current to 5 years) all Pricing & Rate Quotation Strategies are in place in order to maximize all pricing components of sales and catering opportunities and achieve positive group market share.
Support various On Property, RDOS’s, and Area Marketing teams in coordinating hotel level marketing, sales and public relations activities. Liaise with regional support and brand teams to provide maximum benefit to hotel performance.
Support the RMCC to establish an optimal mix, review and validate forecasts, develop strategies for different demand periods, and review and approve retail and group pricing strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, owners, hotel teams, HWW matrix support teams to ensure commercial benefits of the hotel.
- Liaise with Cluster Commercial Director Thailand, presents commercial strategies to Regional Team and key stakeholders.
- Liaise and drive Thailand Sales Office to achieve and exceed budgeted outcomes.
- Work with Hotel GM and 4D team to drive hotel strategy and culture to delight our guests and team and to achieve KPI’s
- Demonstrate strong leadership and accountability as a member of the senior leadership team.
- Consistently conforms to Hilton brand standards and corporate identity and utilizes all communication tools (under the guidance of regional marketing and BPS).
- Keeps in touch with Market trends and review/amend strategies accordingly in line with the evolving market conditions.
- Participate in the leadershipactivity of the Hotel and Region
- Minimum of 3 year’s hospitality/travel industry experience in a revenue generating orcommercial services role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience presenting sales plans, presentations, etc. to senior levelexecutives and constituent groups
- 3 experienceworking in a collaborative/matrixed environment
- 3 yearsworking with departmental financial data to make strategic/tactical decisions
- 3 years ofexperience evaluating and identifying business opportunities for a business
- At least 3years of experience managing a sales or commercial team
- Fluent in English
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Commercial Director
Requisition ID: HOT05TRT