Hilton Players Assistant (PT) - PGA Private in La Quinta, California
A Player Assistant is responsible for facilitating etiquette, play and guest satisfaction on the golf course in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Player Assistant, you would be responsible for facilitating etiquette, play and guest satisfaction on the golf course in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and inform players of all pertinent information related to the use and enjoyment of golf facilities to include, but not limited to, pace of play policies, course conditions, yardage markers, filling divots and comfort station locations
- Manage start times at the golf course including, but not limited to, communicating with the golf shop, keeping pace off the first tee, keeping and submitting tee sheets and keeping designated pass of play
- Stock tee boxes and maintain appearance of the golf course to include, but not limited to cleaning bunkers, divots, ballmarks, etc.
- Upsell future golf events
- Greet and welcome guests and respond to guest inquiries in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Players Assistant (PT) - PGA Private
Requisition ID: HOT05PH1