Hilton Bartender (Temporary/Part Time) - Hilton Los Angeles Airport in Los Angeles, California
The Hilton Los Angeles Airport is seeking a Temporary Part Time Bartender!
Hiltonhas been recognized as the #1 Best Companyto Work For® in the U.S. by GreatPlace to Work and Fortune magazinefor 2019 . This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list’s 21 year history!What are you waiting for?
COMPENSATION : $16.63 per hour plus tips
SCHEDULE : Temporary Part Time. Ability to work weekends and holidays required
- Looking for someone with full availability on the Weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- At least 1 year experience in this or similar capacity in a Food & Beverage Setting.
- Prior experience as a Food Server is a plus!
- Strong knowledge of wine, beer, liquor, and craft cocktails.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards.
- Present and serve beverages to guests.
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations.
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers.
- Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables.
- Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed.
The employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Bartender (Temporary/Part Time) - Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Requisition ID: HOT06XVH