Hilton Front Office Supervisor - Hilton Los Angeles Airport in Los Angeles, California
Hilton Los Angeles Airport is in search of a Full Time Front Office Supervisor to join our Front Office team! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work AM, PM and overnight, Monday-Sunday.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- At least 1 year of front office experience is required.
- Hotel OnQ system experience preferred.
- Prior Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a high volume, fast paced work environment.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Supervisor, you would be responsible for assigning work and ensuring the completion of daily tasks in Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Office procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone operator services and determining room rates and availability.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints.
- Schedule, assign daily work, lead pre-shift meetings, inform and train team members.
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance.
- Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly.
The employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Front Office Supervisor - Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Requisition ID: HOT06Y20