Hilton Senior Manager, American Express Partnership Strategy and Performance in McLean, Virginia
Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager, American Express Partnership Strategy and Performance, you will be a critical member of the American Express (Amex) partnership team at Hilton, and part of the broader Amex partnership Center of Excellence (COE). You will have the primary goal of driving co-brand partnership metrics such as NAA and remuneration. Working cross-functionally within Hilton's dynamic environment and across Amex, you will craft and deliver strategies to achieve co-brand goals. Furthermore, you will help grow and foster the AmEx relationship to meet both Hilton and Amex partnership goals. Serving as a key partner, you will use internal Hilton and Amex capabilities to effectively execute new and existing partnership programs that drive Hilton’s overall goals.
More specifically, you will:
- Determine and align on the co-brand card product strategic framework including the overarching product strategy.
- Partner with channel owners on devising supporting channel strategies to drive co-brand Key Performance Indicators, such as NAA and DBB.
- Collaborate with Hilton-Amex stakeholders to set co-brand partnership goals and monitor ongoing performance.
- Support analysis, strategies, and prioritization to discern optimal budget allocation towards investments that achieve partnership goals.
- Partner with Amex partnership COE members to build strategies that optimize Key Performance Indicators across the co-brand customer lifecycle (e.g. acquisition, growth, engagement, upsell, and retention).
- Monitor and improve card member sentiment and engagement, including benefit utilization.
- Support agenda development and content creation for partnership executive meetings.
- Influence Amex partnership strategies beyond the co-brand, including contract strategy.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking creative problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to think strategically, including producing analysis necessary to support
- Deep credit card product management experience, specifically in the analytic and strategy disciplines, with demonstrable results
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills
- Keen ability to listen to, build, and influence overall relationships with colleagues, which when combined together is required to garner cross-functional partner support
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Four (4) years of experience working in financial services
- Ability to travel up to 30%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master’s Degree or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ten (10) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years in strategy and/or analytics
- Two (2) years in hospitality
- One (1) year of management experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Senior Manager, American Express Partnership Strategy and Performance
Requisition ID: LOY0100Z