Hilton Lead, Service Delivery in Memphis, Tennessee
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Lead, Service Delivery you will be managing delivery of IT Services with specific focus on response and resolution to high profile and critical incidents. You will be responsible for delivery of highly effective and continuous improvement of incident, problem, request, product/project onboarding, knowledge processes, and practices that span multiple global service providers and Hilton teams. To be successful in the position, the Lead, Service Delivery maintains a flexible schedule, including 24X7 on call rotation and the ability to deliver results in a constantly evolving and complex global business environment that requires high availability of IT systems and exceptional customer service.
More specifically, you will:
- Implement and run an incident response and problem management process to address immediate issues and long-term operational problems
- Lead and drive improvements to the incident, problem, request and knowledge management processes across Hilton’s internal and outsourced service providers
- Handle delivery of effective, meaningful and timely outage/issue communications and escalation processes to the Hilton enterprise including corporate office personnel, IT Leadership and key business leaders
- Define and lead internal/external teams in a comprehensive, consistent, scalable and repeatable onboarding process of products/projects ensuring effective and efficient Service Operation
- Be instrumental in delivery of comprehensive initial, preliminary and final Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of application and service related problems, including collaboration with Hilton’s Governance team with focus on evaluation and delivery of resulting RCA actions
- Develop and run reports and dashboards that reflect key performance indicators with focus on operational integration at all stages of the incident, problem, request, product/project onboarding and knowledge processes and practices
- Work with globally distributed Support teams to ensure ticket queues are handled effectively, reported accurately and chronic issues are addressed
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Proven and fundamental knowledge of ITIL principals
- Fundamental knowledge of IT systems, applications, and networks in infrastructure/cloud and distributed environments
- Experience working with multiple third-party outsourcing service providers
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Dedicated self-starter with a work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment and dependability
- Collaborative teamwork that brings to bear positive partnerships with vendors, corporate IT teams, and hotel Team Members
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal, written), while employing tact with customers within the organization on a global scale
- Influencers who possess effective interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to positively influence other Team Members and Hilton’s partners
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's degree
- Four (4) years of experience working in ITIL compliant service or Delivery role
- Two (2) years of supervisory or lead experience, including coordinating complex activities with multiple business and technical teams
- Can participate as a member of a team providing 24x7 on-call coverage
- Proficiency with IT Service Management (ITSM) applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Occasional travel (up to 10%), including US domestic and international
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with ServiceNow
- ITIL certification
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Information Technology/Systems
Title: Lead, Service Delivery
Requisition ID: INF010BX