Hilton Assistant Banqueting Service Manager (m/f/d) in Munich, Germany
Hilton Munich Park - Modern elegance at the English Garden
For decades, the hotel has been offering a green location directly next to the English Garden, which is unique in Munich, and 484 spacious guest rooms and suites, which offer a modern living comfort with their own balcony.
The wellness area with pool, steam bath and sauna is a great place to relax, and the 24h Precor Fitness Center is available for an extensive workout.
The kitchen team will spoil you with culinary delights in the Tivoli Restaurant with 200 seats as well as the People's Bar with 95 seats and a spacious terrace on the Eisbach with sophisticated cuisine. Specialities of the house are high-quality, Bavarian grilled specialities and the popular Brunch in the Sky on the 15th floor.
With a total of 21 meeting rooms, the Hilton Munich Park offers the perfect setting for conferences and meetings as well as private events for up to 2,000 people.
Become a part of Hilton: 14 brands 105 countries. More than 5,000 hotels. Countless opportunities to give pleasure. An open door. A welcoming smile. An outstanding experience. This is how we receive millions of guests every year. And we always remain true to our claim: the satisfaction of our guests, team members and owners alike. We are HILTON - We are HOSPITALITY!
We are currently seeking for a
Assistant Banqueting Service Manager (m/f/d)
- Management of the banquet team
- Responsibility for smooth running during and after the events
- Staff planning and management in cooperation with F&B Manager
- Optimization and implementation of the service standard at the highest level
- Optimization of the turnover
- Ensuring the satisfaction of our guests
- Maintain good communication and working relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Management of employee performance issues in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Recruitment, management, training and development of the banquet team
- Distinct knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
- Conference & Events track record, in particular the ability to generate profits, control costs and strengthen customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Motivation and ability to drive and lead change processes
- Exceptional leadership qualities for a successful team
- C&E Operations experience in a leading position in the hotel/event center
- Passion for exceptional guest service
- A varied and challenging working environment in a success-oriented team, where you will be encouraged and challenged, and where you can constantly develop yourself
- Regulated periods of service, no partial services, consecutive days off,in case of unscheduled employment voluntary additional earnings of 14 Euro(net) per hour
- Free education opportunities through various training coursesand trainings as well as courses of the Hilton University
- International transfer possibilities within the Hilton Group
- Discounted overnight stays in Hilton Hotels worldwide and 50% discount on all F&B services
- Company pension scheme
- Allowance for capital formation benefits from one year of service
- Cost-effective catering in our Team Member Restaurant
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Title: Assistant Banqueting Service Manager (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: HOT06Y13