Hilton Breakfast Chef (m/w) in Munich, Germany
* Hilton Munich Park -Modern Elegance in the Englischen Garden *
The HILTONMUNICH PARK is a luxury hotel, offering guests 484 rooms and suites, abanquet capacity of up to 2,700 people, the People's Bar & Lounge and theTivoli Restaurant. In addition, our service area includes an executive floorwith an executive lounge, 24-hour room service and a spa & wellness area.With a total of 21 meeting rooms, the Hilton Munich Park offers the perfectenvironment for conferences, meetings and private events.
If you are interested in working in a special internationalhotel ambience, have the desire to learn, want to be encouraged and encourageothers, would like to have fun at work and think success-orientated, we wouldlike you to apply.
We are currently looking for our Kitchen team to fill the positionof:
Breakfast Chef (m/w)
* What will I be doing? *
As aBreakfast Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring that breakfast and thebuffet are prepared and presented to a high quality to deliver an excellentGuest and Member experience. A Breakfast Chef will also be required to assistwith food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performingthe following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure breakfast, the buffet, and/or any other meal periods are prepared and presented to a high quality and within company guidelines
- Supervise staff if required
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all miss-en-place for breakfast buffet and/or any other meal periods
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
* What are we looking for? *
ABreakfast Chef de Partie serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guestsand working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you shouldmaintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Intermediate food hygiene
* What can I expect to receive from Hilton? *
As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive:
- A varied and demanding work environment in a success-oriented team, in which you are encouraged and challenged and you can constantly evolve
- All the benefits and career possibilities of a growing international hotel chain
- Regulated periods of service, connected days free, voluntary extra income of 12 Euro (net) per hour for additional hours performed outside of agreement.
- Regular internal and external training possibilities
- Cheapnights at Hilton Hotels worldwide and 50% discount on all F&B services
- Christmas and vacation bonus, according to tariff agreement
- Employer-funded pension
- Contribution to capital gains from one year of employment
- Free meals & coffee in our Team Member Restaurant
We arelooking forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail to
email@example.com your salary expectations and possiblestarting date.
We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!
Weare HILTON – We are HOSPITALITY!
Title: Breakfast Chef (m/w)
Requisition ID: HOT05GEI