Hilton Assistant Director of Restaurants - Hilton Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska
The Assistant Director of Restaurants at Hilton Omaha will be responsible for directing and organizing evening activities and services of The Liberty Tavern Restaurant, The Liberty Tavern Lounge, Coffee and Gift Shop, and In-Room Dining, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The hours for this role will be 4pm-2am.
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding Food and Beverage team at a premier destination hotel in Omaha.
What will I be doing?
- Assist in directing the managers of the specific food & beverage service areas/outlets to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Assist with overseeing the food & beverage budgets and controls.
- Assists with the administration of the food & beverage marketing programs. Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Helps to ensure high standards of food and beverage quality effective controls of food, beverage, labor costs and monitors the restaurants' budget to ensure efficient operations.
- Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of Food & Beverage supervisory experience
- Open availability to cover PM shifts, 4pm-2am, on varying days
- Strong knowledge of wine, beer and spirits
- Strong multi-tasking ability required to oversee multiple outlets at one time
- Hotel experience preferred, but not required
- Multi-unit management experience preferred, but not required
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Assistant Director of Restaurants - Hilton Omaha
Requisition ID: HOT05MWS