Hilton Waiter / Waitress in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
A Waiter / Waitress with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Waiter / Waitress, you are responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. A Waiter/Waitress carries the responsibility of thoroughly understanding the menu, food offerings and food contents. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage an efficiently operated bar shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar supervision
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times.
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Ensure that all before/after service mise en place is completed to the correct standard
- Comply with Company Health & Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possess this knowledge and the application of it
- Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target
What are we looking for?
A Waiter / Waitress serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Customer Service experience in supervisory or above capacity
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Waiter / Waitress
Requisition ID: HOT04AX3