Hilton Intern, Brand Food & Beverage Development – Asia Pacific (6 to 12 months) in Singapore, Singapore
The internship is an official program providing practical experience for undergraduates or fresh graduates interested in gaining knowledge and experience in Brand Food & Beverage Development and restaurant conceptualisation.
This role is responsible for contributing and supporting the day to day operations of the Brand Food & Beverage (F&B) Development team. You will support both the Director and Senior Manager, Brand F&B Development to produce credible market research documents, F&B Briefs and presentations for projects throughout the Asia Pacific region.
What will I be doing?
As an Intern, Brand Food & Beverage Development – Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare market studies for projects across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region
- Assist in tracking project progress and updating of timeline sheet for on-going projects
- Data entry for project tracker site
- Coordinate and track the status of new and potential F&B project development across the APAC region
- Run reports and generate charts for presentation needs
- Build an image library
What are we looking for?
An Intern, Brand Food & Beverage Development – Asia Pacific working with Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Currently studying or graduated from Business / Hospitality related disciplines.
- Able to work under pressure with good time management skills.
- Able to work well independently and be a team player too.
- Creative, focused and attentive with a keen eye for detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Organized and self-disciplined.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Intern, Brand Food & Beverage Development – Asia Pacific (6 to 12 months)
Requisition ID: APA0135I