Hilton Guest Service Center Supervisor in Xiamen, China
A Guest Service Center Supervisor, oversees the implementation of department standards and missions with primary emphasis on providing spectacular customer service to guest. Also, the Guest Service Center Supervisor will assist with the execution of new programs and services and insure accurate information is disseminated to our customers.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Center Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assisting in the manager and responding to questions of guest, ensuring inbound telephone calls are answered promptly and effectively while maintaining appropriate hold times and service levels
- Handling calls elevated by Counselors requiring customer service recovery
- Assisting with the delivery of comprehensive new hire training as well as update trainings for existing Counselors
- Assisting management with the supervision of all new hire staff throughout their initial training period and first 90 days of employment, including call monitoring and review of call statistics
- Performing ongoing quality service call monitoring of guest using established quality call and department standards
- Performing quality monitoring of email communications
- Mentoring and coaching Counselors under the direction of management
- Provide regular inbound customer assistance during high demand and low staffing periods
- Assist management with the operation of the Guest Service Center to provide assistance to Club, Sales, Marketing and Resort staff
- Coordinate the review and response of written communications from Members
What are we looking for?
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Guest Service Center Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT05M6Y